Welcome to my Blog!!

I am so excited to officially turn my interest into a part-time business! I am a nurse full time, but I have always enjoyed photography. Since my little bundle of joy has arrived I cannot put down my camera. So many times life passes us by in a blink of an eye and we don't have many photos to help us remember the past. I want to help other's capture those moments that really matter!

Currently I am doing on location photography. Since I prefer to use as much natural light as possible I like to schedule all sessions in the evening. The evening light does not create harsh shadowing like during the day.

Please contact me if you would like to schedule a session:
---Facebook (Heather Wilson)
---email: wilsonphotographyky@yahoo.com
---cell phone: 859-200-7014

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Logan and Jessica.....The Lovebirds :)

Logan and Jessica are such a cute couple!  In January I took a few engagement pictures for them and since then they have tied the knot!  Their ceremony was very nice and of course Jessica looked great and Logan was very handsome!!  I just loved the outfit Jessica wore for her photo session....very cute!!  This was my first engagment session and I am very pleased with how they turned out!

























1 comment:

  1. aww...i love all these picture!! we need to take some more!! Thanks heather! Love Jessica

    ReplyDelete