Welcome to my Blog!!

I am so excited to officially turn my interest into a part-time business! I am a nurse full time, but I have always enjoyed photography. Since my little bundle of joy has arrived I cannot put down my camera. So many times life passes us by in a blink of an eye and we don't have many photos to help us remember the past. I want to help other's capture those moments that really matter!

Currently I am doing on location photography. Since I prefer to use as much natural light as possible I like to schedule all sessions in the evening. The evening light does not create harsh shadowing like during the day.

Please contact me if you would like to schedule a session:
---Facebook (Heather Wilson)
---email: wilsonphotographyky@yahoo.com
---cell phone: 859-200-7014

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Elizabeth....Senior Year

Okay, so I am a little partial to this next gal!!  Elizabeth, my cousin, asked me to do her senior pictures and I was so excited.   I actually took these last fall and I just love the way they turned out.  We went to Old Town Berea and down to Brushy Fork Creek to take these pictures which are both great locations.  I had a great model to work with also....very pretty and photogenic!!








No comments:

Post a Comment